These easy Peanut Butter, Banana, and Nutella Pastries are the easiest dessert you’ll ever make!
With just five ingredients and 25 minutes, these flaky, sweet little squares of peanut butter, banana and Nutella pastry are almost irresistible. Seriously; I dare you to eat just one.
I like to think they’re a little “healthy”, too; I mean, peanut butter is healthy. Bananas are totally healthy. And what is it they say about Nutella- that it’s part of a recommended daily dose of chocolate? Well then, there you go. Here is the healthiest, easiest dessert you’ll ever make.
Ok, I kid, I kid. They’re not super healthy, but there are worse things you could be baking right now. With so few ingredients, you know these peanut butter, banana, and Nutella pastries are going to be delicious – no matter what.
These sweet little peanut butter, banana, and Nutella pastries are also super easy to make with kids. There are no eggs to break or mixes to stir. Just simply spread chocolatey, hazelnutty Nutella on thawed puff pastry sheets, top with slices of banana, and drizzle with peanut butter that’s been melted in the microwave. Top with another pastry sheet, sprinkle with turbinado sugar (that’s the one with the big flakes) and bake.
It’s truly that easy! The hardest part is waiting for the pastries to cool enough that you don’t burn your mouth when you bite into it.
Peanut Butter, Banana and Nutella Pastries
- 1 package frozen puff pastry , defrosted according to the instructions on the package
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 banana , sliced into coins
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- Lay out one sheet of puff pastry and spread the Nutella evenly, leaving about 1/2″ at the edges.
- Microwave the peanut butter on high for 30 seconds-1 minute, ot until the peanut butter is smooth and melted.
- Arrange the banana slices evenly on the Nutella, the pour the peanut butter on top of the banana slices.
- Top with the other sheet of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle evenly with the turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes, or until the pastry has puffed and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.