The tandoori spice blend on this naan pizza is a total scene stealer!
Make extra tandoori spice blend and use it as a dry rub on chicken thighs for dinner one night, then chop up any leftover chicken the next night to use as a topper for this simple naan pizza.
click here for the Three Ingredient Pizza Sauce Recipe
- 3 tablespoons ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup three ingredient pizza sauce (see recipe)
- 2 pre-packaged naan flatbreads
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
Rub two tablespoons of tandoori seasoning on the chicken thighs and set aside. Store leftover tandoori seasoning in a cool, dry place, tightly covered, for up to one year.
Heat the olive oil in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until completely cooked through and the meat registers 185*F. Set chicken aside until cool enough to handle, then dice.
Preheat the oven to 450*F.
Divide the pizza sauce evenly between each naan flatbread, then top evenly with the shredded cheese.
Scatter the diced chicken on top of the mozzarella cheese, dividing evenly between each flatbread.
Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, and place the flatbread on the foil. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and is starting to brown.
You might also like: