- 8 ounces shaved brussels sprouts
- 28 ounce packages prepared frozen gnocchi
- 1 large yellow onion sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
Shave the brussels sprouts and transfer to a resealable bag or container.
Thinly slice the onions and store with the brussels sprouts
If needed, grate the parmesan cheese and transfer to a resealable bag or container.
Toss the ingredients together and follow the steps in Make It From Fresh
Preheat the oven to 400*F.
Toss the ingredients together in a large bowl until well coated. There’s no need to thaw the gnocchi beforehand.
Spread the ingredients on the sheet pan in an even layer, doing your best to distribute the gnocchi evenly across the pan.
Place in the oven and bake 10-12 minutes until the onions have softened, the brussels sprouts have started to brown, and the gnocchi is cooked through and pillowy.