Balsamic Baked Gnocchi with Parmesan and Brussels Sprouts
- 8 ounces shaved brussels sprouts
- 28 ounce frozen gnocchi
- 1 large yellow onion sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Shave the brussels sprouts and transfer to a resealable bag or container.
- Thinly slice the onions and store with the brussels sprouts
- If needed, grate the parmesan cheese and transfer to a resealable bag or container.
Prepare From Prepped
- Toss the ingredients together and follow the steps in Make It From Fresh
Make From Fresh
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Toss the ingredients together in a large bowl until well coated. There’s no need to thaw the gnocchi beforehand.
- Spread the ingredients on the sheet pan in an even layer, doing your best to distribute the gnocchi evenly across the pan.
- Place in the oven and bake 10-12 minutes until the onions have softened, the brussels sprouts have started to brown, and the gnocchi is cooked through and pillowy.