Blackberry BBQ Sauce Crockpot Ribs
Proteinpork spareribs2 pounds
Dry Goodsvegetable oil3 tablespoons
Kosher salt2 teaspoons
dijon mustard2 tablespoons
Worcestershire sauce2 tablespoons
apple cider vinegar2 tablespoons
- Rub the salt all over the pork ribs.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large stainless steel saucepan until shimmering, then add the ribs. Brown them, working in batches if necessary.
- While ribs are browning, mix the sauce ingredients together in a large bowl.
Prep it for later:
1. Brown ribs and transfer to resealable bag or container.
2. Mix sauce ingredients and add to bag.
3. Store in fridge for 5-7 days or the fridge for 3 months.
1 resealable bag or container with browned ribs and blended sauce ingredients