Lemony Mayo Salmon and Broccoli Sheet Pan
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Lemony mayo slathered on salmon filets makes them creamy and flavorful when cooked on a sheet pan! Add in roasted broccoli for a great weeknight dinner.
- 16 ounces Atlantic salmon filet
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 heads broccoli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Prep the mayonnaise mixture in a small resealable bag or container.
- Break up the broccoli and transfer to a resealable bag or container.
Store bags or containers in the fridge for 3-4 days or the freezer for up to 3 months.
Prepare From Prepped:
- If frozen, thaw in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425*F.
- Place the salmon filets on one end of the sheet pan and smother with the mayonnaise.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper to the bag with the broccoli florets and shake to combine.
- Spread the broccoli on the other end of the pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through, registers 160*F with a meat thermometer, and the broccoli has softened and is beginning to brown.
Make From Fresh:
- Preheat oven to 425*F and line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Lightly spray the foil or paper with cooking spray or rub with a light coating of olive oil.
- Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and marjoram in a large bowl until combined. Arrange the salmon filets on one end of the sheet pan, and divide the mayonnaise mixture on top of each filet. Use a spoon to spread the mayo mixture so it evenly covers the top of the fish.
- Separate the florets of broccoli from the stems, breaking the florets into bite-sized pieces. In the same bowl used for the mayonnaise, combine the broccoli, olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss to combine until the broccoli is coated.
- Spread the broccoli on the other side of the sheet pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and the sprouts have softened and are slightly browned.