Mushroom and Artichoke Cheesy Pasta Bake
Dry Goodsfettuccine pasta8 ounces
chicken broth2 cups
jarred marinated artichoke8 ounces, drained and roughly chopped
Dairycream cheese8 ounces, room temperature
shredded Italian blend cheese1/2 cup
Produceshiitake mushroom8 ounces, sliced into strips
baby spinach2 cups
garlic2 cloves, minced
The fettuccine in this casserole cooks inside the oven while the pan is tightly covered in foil. Make sure to toss the noodles well, covering them completely with liquid so they cook through. This comforting dish can be made vegan by swapping in vegan cream cheese and vegan “parmesan”. You can also make it meat-friendly by adding shredded chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Boil the noodles in a large pot of salted water until tender. Drain and transfer to a large 13x9” casserole dish.
- Add sliced mushrooms, drained artichokes, baby spinach, and minced garlic in baking dish and use tongs to toss and combine.
- Melt cream cheese in the microwave or over low heat on the stove and transfer to a large bowl. Whisk in chicken broth until smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese and chicken broth mixture over the top of the ingredients in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese has melted and browned.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Prep it for later:
1. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and slice, add to large reusable container or bag.
2. Add the drained artichokes, baby spinach, and minced garlic.
3. Heat the cream cheese and whisk with the chicken broth until smooth, and store in a resealable bag or container.
Store in the freezer for up to 3 months or the fridge for 5-7 days.
1 resealable bag or container with sliced mushrooms, chopped artichokes, minced garlic.
1 resealable bag or container with cream cheese and chicken broth.
1 package, bag, or container of dry fettuccine pasta
Prepare from prepped: If frozen, thaw in the fridge overnight.
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F.
2. Boil the noodles in a large pot of salted water until tender, then drain. Place in 13x9” casserole dish.
3. Add the bag of mushrooms, artichokes, spinach, and garlic to the casserole dish and toss with the noodles to combine.
4. Pour over the cream cheese and broth, then top evenly with shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and browned. Serve hot.