Producebrussels sproutshaved/slaw, 8 ounces
Frozenprepared frozen gnocchi2 8-ounce packages
Dry GoodsKosher salt1 teaspoon
freshly cracked pepper1/4 teaspoon
balsamic vinegar2 tablespoons
extra-virgin olive oil2 tablespoons
Dairygrated parmesan1/2 cup
Have you ever tried baking gnocchi? It crisps up on the outside and stays soft and pillowy on the inside and – bonus- when you use frozen gnocchi, as this recipe calls for, you don’t even have to thaw it first! If you’d like to make things even faster, skip slicing the sprouts and grab a bag or shaved brussels sprouts from your produce aisle; it’s often stored alongside the prepared coleslaw mix.
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
2. Toss the ingredients together in a large bowl until well coated. There’s no need to thaw the gnocchi beforehand.
3. Spread the ingredients on the sheet pan in an even layer, doing your best to distribute the gnocchi evenly across the pan.
4. Place in the oven and bake 10-12 minutes until the onions have softened, the brussels sprouts have started to brown, and the gnocchi is cooked through and pillowy.
Prep it for later:
1. Shave the brussels sprouts and transfer to a resealable bag or container.
2. Thinly slice the onions and store with the brussels sprouts
3. If needed, grate the parmesan cheese and transfer to a resealable bag or container.
1 bag or container of shaved brussels sprouts and thinly sliced onions
1 bag or container of grated parmesan cheese
Prepare from prepped:
1. Combine ingredients and cook according to the original instructions.