Proteinpork spareribs2 pounds
Dry Goodsvegetable oil3 tablespoons
Kosher salt2 teaspoons
dijon mustard2 tablespoons
Worcestershire sauce2 tablespoons
apple cider vinegar2 tablespoons
- Rub the salt all over the pork ribs.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large stainless steel saucepan until shimmering, then add the ribs. Brown them, working in batches if necessary.
- While ribs are browning, mix the sauce ingredients together in a large bowl.
For the slow cooker: 4. Place the browned ribs at the bottom of the crockpot and cover with sauce. Cook on low for 4 hours, high for 2.
For the Instant Pot: 4. Place the browned ribs at the bottom of the pot and cover with sauce. Secure lid and cook on High Pressure for 1 hour with a natural pressure release.
For the oven: 4. Preheat oven to 300*F. Place browned ribs on a sheet pan and cover with sauce. Wrap the entire pan tightly with foil, then place in the oven. Bake 2 hours or until meat is falling off the bone.
Prep it for later:
1. Brown ribs and transfer to resealable bag or container.
2. Mix sauce ingredients and add to bag.
3. Store in fridge for 5-7 days or the fridge for 3 months.
1 resealable bag or container with browned ribs and blended sauce ingredients