Proteinboneless, skinless chicken thigh
Peppadew peppers are a spicy-sweet variety from South Africa, and they make a great balance to the fresh herby flavor of the green goddess. If you can’t find any, sweet mini peppers will also work. If using, destem the sweet mini peppers and chop roughly into 1” size pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Combine all goddess ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Place the chicken between two sheets of cling film and pound with a meat mallet until they are about 1” thick. Season both sides with salt and pepper, and place on the center of a sheet pan.
- Scatter the chicken with the peppadew peppers, then place the pan in the oven and bake 12-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and registers 160*F with a meat thermometer, and no pink remains inside.
- Remove pan from the oven and drizzle with green goddess dressing, then scatter with crumbled goat cheese. Serve hot.
Prep for later:
1. Prepare the green goddess dressing and store in a resealable bag or container.
2. Pound the chicken and store in a resealable bag or container.
3. Destem and slice the peppers if needed.
Store in the freezer for up to 3 months (do not freeze the goat cheese), or in the fridge for 5-7 days
1 resealable bag or container with green goddess dressing
1 resealable bag or container with pounded chicken
1 resealable bag or container with peppadew peppers
1 resealable bag or container with crumbled goat cheese (this cannot be frozen)
Prepare from prepped: If frozen, thaw in the fridge overnight.
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F and season the chicken on all sides with salt and pepper.
2. Place the chicken on the center of a sheet pan, scattering the peppadew peppers around the chicken.
3. Place the pan in the oven and bake 12-15 minutes