Dry GoodsSafe Catch Chili-Lime Albacore Tuna5 ounces
pita bread1 large
If you’d like to make the chili-lime tuna salad from scratch, substitute 1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes and 1 tablespoon lime juice to plain tuna, celery, and mayonnaise, then mix well.
- Finely dice the celery and place in a large bowl.
- Open the tuna and add to the bowl, then add the mayonnaise.
- Stir to combine well
- Slice open the insides of each pita, and stuff with the tuna mixture.
Prep it for later:
1. Follow the instructions in Steps 1-3 and transfer to a resealable container.
Store in the fridge for up to 6 days
1 container of prepared tuna salad
1 large pita bread
Prepare from prepped:
1. Pack the pita bread with the prepared tuna salad.