Proteinmahi-mahi4 6-ounce filets
Dry Goodspanko breadcrumbs1 cup
Producelime1 tablespoon, zest
lime2 tablespoons, juice
broccoli2 cups florets (about 2 crowns)
Spicesground garlic1 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- Arrange the mahi filets on one end of a large sheet pan.
- Combine the panko breadcrumbs, ground garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a bowl and use a fork to stir and combine, until the zest and the juice are evenly distributed throughout the crumbs.
- Sprinkle the mahi with salt and pepper, then spread the crumbs on top of the fish, distributing evenly.
- On the other end of the sheet pan, spread the broccoli florets out in an even layer.
- Drizzle the florets with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake 20 minutes, until the fish is cooked through, the breadcrumbs have begun to brown, and the broccoli is softened and browned.
Prep it for later:
1. Combine breadcrumbs with garlic, lime zest, and lime juice. Transfer to a resealable bag or container.
2. Chop broccoli heads into florets. Transfer to a resealable bag and squeeze out any excess air to keep fresh.
3. Breadcrumb mixture will store in the fridge for up to 4 days
1 bag or container of mixed breadcrumbs.
1 bag or container of broccoli florets, any excess air squeezed out of the bag.
Prepare from prepped:
1. Preheat the oven to 375”F and arrange the mahi on one end of a large sheet pan.
2. Continue following instructions in the original recipes, Steps 4-7