Dry Goodslight brown sugar
Spicesred pepper flakes
Chicken tossed in a bright and zingy marinade made with garlic and lime juice, cooked on a sheet pan. Make double the marinade and use some as a dipping sauce, too!
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Mix the lime juice and brown sugar in a large bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the seasonings and the chicken to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread the bottom of the pan with arugula in an even layer.
- Place the chicken on the pan, leaving a few inches of space between the pieces of chicken. Drizzle any remaining sauce over the top, using a spoon or tongs to gently coat the arugula with the remaining sauce.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through, no pink remains when it’s cut open, and registers at least 160*F with a meat thermometer.
Prep it for later:
1. Mix the lime juice and brown sugar in a resealable freezer-safe bag and shake or stir until the brown sugar has dissolved.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and the chicken and store in a resealable bag or container.
Store in the freezer for up to 3 months or the fridge for up to 1 week.
1 bag with chicken, liquid mixture, and seasonings
Prepare from prepped: If frozen, thaw in the fridge overnight.
1. Preheat the oven to 400*F.
2. Spread the chicken on the sheet pan in an even layer, leaving a few inches of space between each of the chicken wings.
3. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through, no pink remains when it’s cut open, and registers at least 160*F with a meat thermometer.