Proteinboneless, skinless chicken thigh2 pounds
Dry Goodsolive oil1 tablespoon
soy sauce.25 cup
Worcestershire sauce2 tablespoons
Extra Itemswooden skewers
I’m telling you this as a friend: make sure you’ve got people standing around when you take these babies off the stove, because once you taste one, you’ll want to eat the entire platter, sticky fingers and all.
- Cut the chicken into long strips, then skewer. Set aside.
- Combine the rest of ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the sauce to a large, wide saucepan set over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, then lower the heat.
- Add the skewers and turn in the sauce to coat.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. Turn occasionally to prevent the sauce from burning.
- Remove the chicken skewers from the pan and set aside. Spoon any remaining sauce into a bowl to be used as a dipping sauce on the skewers.
Prep it for later:
1. Cut the chicken, if needed, and thread onto skewers. Transfer to a resealable bag or container.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a resealable container.
Store chicken and sauce ingredients in the fridge for up to 7 days, or the freezer for up to 3 months.
1 bag or container of skewered chicken
1 container of sauce ingredients
Prepare from prepped:
1. Thaw ingredients as necessary.
2. Follow the instructions in Steps 3-6