Dry Goodsbulghar wheat1.5 cup
table salt.5 teaspoon
Producecherry tomato1 pint
fresh mint1 ounce
flat-leaf parsley1 ounce
lime juice.25 cup
DairyGreek yogurt (to taste, for serving)
This is an easy to make side that comes together in under 15 minutes. Add in whatever fresh vegetables you have on hand for a fresh twist!
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil over high heat, then add the bulghar wheat.
- Boil, uncovered, for about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and drain the water. Fluff the wheat with a fork and set aside.
- Slice the tomatoes in half.
- Chop the mint and parsley.
- In a large bowl, toss the bulghar wheat with the mint, parsley, cherry tomatoes and lime juice.
- Season to taste with salt, if needed.
- Serve chilled, with a dollop of Greek yogurt on top.
Prep it for later:
1. Follow the instructions in the recipe to make the salad.
2. Transfer salad to a resealable container.
Store the prepared salad in the fridge for up to 8 days.
1 container of prepared salad