Dry Goodsvegetable oil2 tablespoons
white sugar1 tablespoon
coconut milk14 ounce can
chicken broth.5 cup
white rice2 cups, cooked
red bell pepper2 large
lime juice.25 cup
Proteinboneless, skinless chicken breast1 pound
SpicesThai green curry paste4 ounces
ground ginger1 teaspoon
fish sauce3 teaspoons
A simple green curry that you can whip up on a weeknight. Beat the urge to call for takeout; the homemade version is quick and tasty!
- Peel and cut the carrots into 1” pieces.
- Dice the red bell pepper and eggplant.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat until oil is shimmering. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until the carrots have softened, about 10-12 minutes.
- Add the chicken, curry paste, dried ginger, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar and toss to coat.
- Stir in the coconut milk and chicken broth. Let the mixture come to a hard simmer, then let cook, stirring occasionally, about 12-15 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and starts to thicken.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and serve over cooked long grain rice.
Prep it for later:
1. Chop the vegetables according to the instructions, and transfer to a large resealable bag or container..
2. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a large resealable bag or container.
3. Combine the curry paste, dried ginger, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, stirring until combined. Store in a resealable container.
The vegetables, chicken, and combined seasoning ingredients will store for up to 4 days in the fridge, and up to 3 months in the freezer.
1 bag or container of cut vegetables
1 bag or container of cut chicken
1 container of mixes sauce seasonings
Prepare from prepped:
1. Thaw ingredients as necessary.
2. Follow the instructions in Steps 4-7 and serve hot.