This sheet pan cauliflower recipe had been bouncing around in my brain for weeks before I finally figured out exactly how I wanted to do it!
Roasted cauliflower, sweet curry seasoning, nutty pine nuts, briny capers, and finished with a shower of salty feta cheese. It’s a great side dish that brings together different textures and flavors that all work really well together.
This is the stuff weeknight dinner side dishes are made of, guys.
Plus, all the ingredients for this sheet pan cauliflower side dish will hold up like a freaking rockstar in the fridge – so it’s awesome for meal prep as well!
After we had this as a dinnertime side dish, I added it to my lunchtime salad the next day and HOLY WOW. With next day flavors, it’s amazing as a meat-free salad topper, tossed with a little olive oil and salt as a dressing.
Curried Sheet Pan Cauliflower with Pine Nuts, Capers, and Feta
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup non-pareil capers
- 3 ounces crumbled feta
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground garlic
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- Chop the cauliflower and combine it with the seasoning, pine nuts, and capers. Transfer to a resealable bag or container.
- If necessary, crumble the feta cheese and transfer it to a resealable bag or container.
- Chopped cauliflower, seasonings, pine nuts, and capers will store for up to 5 days in the fridge and up to 3 months in the freezer.
Prepare From Prepped:
- Thaw ingredients as necessary.
- Add oil to cauliflower, seasonings, pine nuts, and capers, and toss to combine, using your hands to really coat the cauliflower with oil.
- Prepare the recipe according to the instructions.
Make From Fresh:
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Remove the stem from the cauliflower with a sharp knife, and break the head up into small bite-sized florets.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, oil, seasonings, pine nuts, and capers. Use tongs or your hands to toss and mix until everything is coated with the seasoning.
- Spread on a sheet pan in an even layer.
- Place the pan in the oven and roast 10-12 minutes, until the pine nuts have turned a toasty brown color and the cauliflower has softened.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the crumbled feta in an even layer on top.