I prefer concord grapes here as I find them to be sweeter than regular grapes, but if you’ve just got red grapes, that works fine. Just make sure they’re seedless before adding them to the pan! This recipe also works with tilapia or haddock in place of the cod. Slow roasting the fish keeps it from drying out in the heat of the oven.
1 pound boneless, skinless cod filet
8 ounces red grapes
6 ounce marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 250*F.
- Arrange the cod filets on a sheet pan, leaving a few inches of space between each.
- Drizzle each filet with lemon juice, then sprinkle evenly with salt and the thyme leaves.
- Arrange the grapes and artichokes around the cod, dispersing them evenly across the pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake 18-22 minutes, until the cod is cooked through and registers 135*F with a meat thermometer.
- Use a spoon to gently press down on some of the grapes, to break them and create a light sauce.
- Serve the cod filet with the grapes and artichokes spooned on top.