Teriyaki Steak Tips and Green Beans Sheet Pan
unseasoned rice vinegar
freshly cracked pepper
Take the classic Asian-inspired dish and make it on a sheet pan! This is an easy dish to prep ahead of time, and pull the ingredients together on the day you'd like to cook. Rice can be frozen and thawed really easily! Run it under warm water to thaw after freezing.
- Whisk the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ginger over medium heat until smooth and steaming. Stir in the water and cornstarch until smooth. Bring to a simmer, stirring often. Once at a simmer, remove from heat and set aside.
- While teriyaki cooks, preheat the oven to 450*F.
- Toss green beans with olive oil, salt, and pepper on the pan and push to one side.
- Add the steak to the teriyaki and toss to coat, then pour on the other end of the sheet pan.
- Place pan in the oven and cook 5-8 minutes until steak is cooked to desired doneness and green beans have started to soften and brown.
Prep it for later:
1. Cut the steak in bite-sized pieces and place in a resealable bag or container.
2. Whisk the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ginger over medium heat until smooth and steaming.
3. Stir in the water and cornstarch until smooth.
4. Bring to a simmer, stirring often.
5. Once at a simmer, remove from heat and set aside.
6. Once cool enough to handle, transfer to a resealable container.
7. Trim the beans and store in a resealable bag or container.
8. Cook the rice and when cook enough to handle, store in a resealable bag or container.
Store in the freezer for up to 3 months and the fridge for 5-7 days
1 bag or container with steak cut into bite-sized pieces
1 container with teriyaki sauce
1 bag or container with trimmed green beans
1 bag or container with cooked rice
Prepare from prepped: If frozen, thaw overnight in the fridge.
1. Preheat the oven to 450*F.
2. Arrange the steak on one end of a sheet pan and cover with the teriyaki, tossing gently to coat.
3. On the other side of the sheet pan, add the green beans, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss gently to coat.
4. Place the pan in the oven and bake 5-8 minutes or until the steak is cooked to desired doneness and the green beans have started to soften and brown.
5. While the steak is cooking, heat the cooked rice in the microwave.
6. Serve the rice, steak, and green beans together with any excess sauce spooned on top.