The best part about a holiday party? The food! These turkey cranberry pinwheels are the perfect easy finger food for holiday parties.
If you’re looking for something simple to throw together, this is it.
It’s also a great lunch, kids think it’s awesome, and look at that gorgeous shade of red from the cranberry sauce.
Doesn’t that just scream festive!?
Other reasons to love this adorable, easy finger food option:
- They’re no-bake.
- They can be transported easily from your house to someone else’s, making them a great potluck option.
- They’re super easy for kids to help with. That’s whether you need their assistance or just need to keep little hands busy for a while. (because yeah, I’ve been there).
- You can use leftover Thanksgiving ingredients to make them (no extra shopping trips!)
If you’ve got Thanksgiving leftovers, they can really shine in these turkey pinwheels.
Did you know cranberry sauce freezes fantastically?
If you’ve got a lot left over after Thanksgiving, pop it in the freezer and pull it out to serve these pinwheels at a New Year’s Eve party!
The flavors in these pinwheels can be played around with as well. If cranberry’s not your jam, pesto makes a great substitute.
I’ll often make turkey rollups for my kids’ lunchboxes by rolling up pesto and cream cheese in a slice of turkey. It jazzes up the normal turkey lunchtime routine and by rolling it makes it easier for little fingers to grab!Print
- 4 slices deli-style turkey breast
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Arrange the turkey slices side by side on a flat surface and in a straight line, overlapping by about 1-2″ each.
- Spread the cream cheese on the turkey slices evenly, spreading right up to the edge of the slices
- Spread the cranberry sauce on top of the cream cheese in an even layer
- Starting from the bottom (widest part), slowly and tightly roll the slices up into a log.
- Slice into rolls and serve